Monday 30 April 2018

Week 13: Presentation Day

OBJECTIVE: 1. To present the slide that has been prepared to the assessor.
           2. To get a feedback from the assessor about the project presented. 

METHODOLOGY: 1. Briefly explain about the project to the assessor. 
             2. Show the slides to the assessor for further process and method used to complete the project.

RESULTS: The assessor approved the project that has been presented to them. They understand the flow of the project and give some idea on how to develop this project later in final year project 2. 



       Picture 15 : With supervisor during the presentation day.

ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION: During the presentation day, the assessor commented on my point in the slide. She asked me to explain in detail how this project will function. She understand the flow for my future project and approved my title for this project.

CONCLUSION: The slide has been prepared for my presentation. Other than that, the assessor gave me their feedback based on my presentation and slides.


No comments:

Post a Comment