Tuesday 6 February 2018

Week 3a : Project Tittle Approval by Advisor and Registered the Title


OBJECTIVES : 1. To get an approval and confirmation for my project from supervisor.

            2. To get advise and better suggestion from supervisor if the title is not suitable.

                          3. To register online the title for my final year project via fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my/


METHOD : 1. Proposed my idea for my project to supervisor.

         2. When proposed the title, Sir Zaki did not approved my title and suggested a new idea that suitable with my degree level.

         3. Sir Zaki choose a title for my project.



ANALYSIS/DISCUSSION : After having a short meeting with my supervisor, I agreed with his idea and suggestion for my project which is 'Plant Watering System'. He suggested me to do some research about this project so that I can gain more knowledge and understanding for my project.

CONCLUSION : My title for my final year project 'Plant Watering System' has been approved by my supervisor. My title online registration has been done by my supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment