Friday 9 March 2018

Week 7 : Set up Objectives

OBJECTIVES: 1. To set up objectives for my final year project.


METHODOLOGY : 1. Make a research for my project and list down a few objectives that related to my project.

              2. Propose my objectives of this project to my supervisor.

              3. Ask for his advice and suggestion on how to improve my objectives.

RESULTS : The objective for my project is :
          1. To watering the plant automatically using arduino.
          2. To monitor the soil moisture of the plant.
          3. To get the information of soil moisture using Blynk app.

ANALYSIS : The Blynk app allow users to change some parameters, like the watering interval, watering duration, some thresholds and more. With some effort, more features can be added to the watering system, like using the UV sensor data to stop watering the plants at night. 

CONCLUSION : My objectives for this project have been set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment