Monday 15 October 2018

Week 30 (FYP 2): Preparation for Industrial Day

OBJECTIVES: 1. To do a poster for presentation in A1 size.
           2. To have an approval from supervisor for the poster.

METHODOLOGY: 1. Design the poster using Power Point.
           2. Show the draft of the poster to supervisor to check it before print.
             3. Print the poster for presentation day.

RESULT:
Figure 38: Poster for Plant Watering System

ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION: Before print the poster, I double checked with my supervisor if there is anything that I should add or changed in the poster. After my supervisor satisfied with the poster, then only i printed it.

CONCLUSION: The poster have successfully done. All the details about the project are being listed in the poster as a reference for my assessors during presentation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment