Monday 22 October 2018

Week 31 (FYP 2): Presentation Day


OBJECTIVES: 1. To present the poster and hardware(project) to my assessors.
           2. To know the comment and feedback about my project from assessors.

METHODOLOGY: 1. Briefly explain the poster to assessors.
            2. Demonstrate the system(hardware) of the project to assessors.

RESULT:


Figure 38: My project during presentation day

Figure 39: Ready for presentation

Figure 40: Demonstration session with assessor

Figure 41: With my supervisor after presentation

ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION: During the industrial day, Development of Internet of Things (IOT) of Garden Watering System has been presented. The system applied for this project has been explained in details to assessors. The poster helped me to explain about the block diagram and flowchart of this project.

CONCLUSION: The objectives are achieved. I have presented my poster and project to my assessors. Now, i need to focus on the report writing to be submitted to my supervisor.



No comments:

Post a Comment